REAL ESTATE LAW
Purchasing a home is an exciting milestone and also one of the largest financial transactions most people will experience in their lives. When entering into a real estate agreement, an experienced real estate lawyer will assist you in protecting your interests.
We are fully equipped to assist you with an array of property-related legal concerns by offering sound legal advice and practical solutions in a variety of real estate areas, including, for instance, preparing and reviewing sale/purchase contracts, reviewing condominium documents and conveyancing documents.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, we can:
- Explain the terms of your purchase and sale contract
- Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms protect your interests
- Review real estate documents relating to your title, mortgage, and taxes
- Register legal documents
- Assist with closing and addressing your questions
- Ensure that you possess valid ownership
- Ensure you receive appropriate payout
CALL US AT 780-246-3086 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A REAL ESTATE LAWYER.